This is for quantities of 10 for $150 which is $15 each. To buy quantities under 10 for $16 click here.
These grade N52 Disc neodymium magnets measure 1 1/2" in diameter and 1/2" thick and is made of neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Applications: Majorly for holding purposes on ferrous surfaces. Good for industrial applications and personal projects, and also school science projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium disc magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnets
- Remanence : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Magnetism )
- Pulling Force: 79 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 inch with coating.