Renaissance Loving Paths Resource:
Resonance Induction Coupler Kit
This kit has now been greatly enlarged and includes
detailed and systematic focus on the major and essential themes
for overunity production in an 89 8.5X11 page illustrated book.
This is helpful to understand our Don Smith Resonance Index book.
Introducing the Resonance Inductive Coupler Kit where we begin to explore the benefits of resonance, one wire and wireless power systems. We have four main Objectives with this kit, three of which are stated and the fourth is a mystery to figure out. This kit is organized for the very beginner as well as for the intermediate and advanced levels of related research. The beginner need not concern themselves with the advanced topics and references and can accomplish the simple goals of this kit relatively easily without needing to get into any advanced or intermediate points. There is a need for such a kit as there is such a lack of basic information and direction on these things with the public as well as such a simple demonstration of something with profound implications. This kit has grown to be something much more than originally planned. The instructions are now a book with many important historical details and resources. Tesla's essential theories on the subject are extensively covered. More related subjects are covered than mentioned in the Objectives.
The four Objectives (more fully listed in the manual):
1. Learning about Resonance in a Primary LC Circuit.
a) To teach the basics (and more) about LC tank circuit, frequency generation and oscilloscope usage. Basic formula used and links to online calculators.
b) Details about meters: frequency generator supplied, LCR meter, oscilloscope, frequency counter, GDO or dip meter, and HF Gauss meter.
c) Testing and contrasting the loading across the entire tank circuit and L and C individually with more efficient loading alternative.
d) Several other subpoints like assembling the PWM circuit.
2. One wire System.
a) Covering the basics of closed looped circuits and contrasting with this open loop system. Pointing to Tesla One Wire lectures in advanced section.
3. Learning about Resonance Coupling in the Secondary LC2 Circuit Sympathetic with LC1 Circuit.
a) Covering the basics of close transformer induction in contrast with the Resonant Induction which is a second open loop system.
4. What do these three points and Options imply?
a) What can we learn from sections 1 to 3?
b) If you can demonstrate that you have succeeded in making this kit work, do your homework, and can answer this question then you may be invited to join the private online forum to join others in discussing these things. We want people to come to this answer on their own as it is very important to do that.
5. Optional Studies and Experiments.
In the Forum we may persue various related studies (like Changing HF to low frequency) and experiments privately.
Faraday cage zinc box.
Crystal Radio modifications.
WHAT COMES WITH THE KIT:
Two carefully wound inductors on fame supports with brass connectors.
Amplifier to improve the signal output from signal generator.
Diodes and capacitor (Avramenko plug), Neon bulb, LEDs and resistors for testing loads.
4 Capacitors and one adjustable capacitor to tune coils to resonance.
Wires with clips for grounding experiments.
Detailed manual for instructions and supplementary advanced resources (this has turned into a lengthy book, which has greatly enlarged the purpose of the kit).
The Don Smith Resonance Energy Crafting Systematic Index Book. ($10 off regular price when ordered together)
Basic function generator to create the desired frequency to run the experiments (does go up to around 1.2MHz). Assembled or not.
2MHz function generator that has LCD screen, sweep and adjustable duty cycle functions. (recommended for ease of use). 5V supply.
Another option given above is to add the parts necessary to make a crystal radio.
Ferrite rod (same as in crystal radio option) and wire to wrap around as shown in the latest video above.
You can acquire an oscilloscope to look at the waveform and notice the maximum resonant points, but that is not necessary.
- I am blown away by the book. I have read up to page 23 about 15 times. Wow!!!! Notes .... I just want to thank you for explaining this and demystifying this tech. I feel like buying a half a dozen of these books and kits and giving them out to folks. Can’t wait till the May meeting. Regards, Greg 3/6/18
- The "Philosopher Mechanic" has given us a great tool to develop our "energy crafting" skills ... Thanks Rick! The book is well organized, logical and full of insights into energy crafting with detailed, logical experimentation description and plenty of references for those ready to dig deeper. Now I just need to refine my lab techniques ... thanks for making this easy to accomplish with this new kit.? Sobe K. Osmon 3/3/18
- Your Book is great, great, you nailed IT...Geoffrey 2/27/18